All the subscription plans listed on the Website will be sold at price including VAT (Value Added Tax). The prices mentioned at the time of ordering will be the prices charged on the date of the delivery.
E-Wallet - Terms & Conditions
Welcome to Milkman !
- Simplified Portal, having its registered office at 7th Floor, Down Town, Business Bay, PO Box 37223, Dubai, UAE (“Simplified Portal”, “we”, “us”or “our”) is managing and operating the mobile application/website https://www.milkman.ae/ (collectively referred to as the “Milkman Platform”) and the rules made there under, through which it inter alia facilitates the sale and purchase of perishable and non-perishable food products and households products and such other products on the Milkman Platform (“Products”) to the users of the Milkman Platform (“User” or “Users” or “you” or “your”).
- Please read these terms and conditions carefully. By accessing or using the services provided through the Milkman Platform, you agree to be bound by the terms described herein and all terms incorporated by reference. If you do not agree to all of these terms, do not use the services provided by the Milkman Platform.
- These terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) govern your use of the Prepaid Milkman E-Wallet (“Milkman Wallet”) created on the Milkman Platform for your usage towards ordering Milkman services. This Milkman Wallet is the property of Simplified Portal to whom it must be surrendered, upon request. The following terms and conditions shall apply to the prepaid account of your Milkman Wallet. By using the Milkman Wallet, you agree to the below mentioned Terms and Conditions. Please ensure that you have read carefully and understood these Terms and Conditions before using your Milkman Wallet and also request you to keep a copy of these Terms and Conditions for your records. You further agree that by using the Milkman Wallet, you confirm that you have read, understood and accepted the detailed Terms and Conditions of the Milkman Wallet.
To be eligible for the Milkman Wallet membership, you should be competent to enter into a contract i.e. you should have attained the age of majority according to the UAE law. Milkman Wallet is not targeted towards, nor intended for use by anyone who has not attained the age of majority. Any person under the age of 18, may only use the Milkman Wallet under the supervision of a parent or legal guardian who agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- About Your Account
Milkman Wallet is issued to you by Simplified Portal. It allows you to load an AED value onto your Milkman Wallet for use only on Milkman Platform. The value associated with the Milkman Wallet is not insured or guaranteed by any person or entity.
The AED value that you load onto your Milkman Wallet is a prepayment only for purchasing the goods and availing the services on Milkman Platform in United Arab Emirates UAE unless otherwise specified.
Milkman Wallet can be loaded on Milkman.ae Platform using either cash / credit card / debit card / Internet Banking / any other UAE Federal Bank approved e-wallets managed and governed by other private or government entities. One Milkman Wallet cannot be reloaded by using any other registered/unregistered Milkman Wallet.
Simplified Portal reserves the right not to accept any Milkman Wallet or otherwise limit use of a Milkman Wallet if we reasonably believe that the use is unauthorized, fraudulent or otherwise unlawful. Further, misuse of the Milkman Wallet or its benefits in any manner may result in disablement of the Milkman Wallet and/or withdrawal of benefits at the sole discretion of Simplified Portal. Please maintain the Milkman Wallet safely and securely.
- Loading Value in your Milkman Wallet
Milkman Wallet is automatically created and enabled as soon as you register for Milkman Platform’s services while accepting these Terms and Conditions. The Milkman Wallet gets activated by loading money in it either through cash / credit card / debit card / Internet Banking / any other UAE Federal Bank approved e-wallets managed and governed by other private or government entities by visiting the Milkman.ae website or Milkman.ae mobile app. Milkman Wallet can be used as a mode of payment, whenever the Milkman Wallet-holder purchases goods or services from Milkman website or Milkman mobile app. The minimum amount that must be initially loaded onto your Milkman Wallet is AED 100 (AE Dhiram One Hundred only). The balance on the Milkman Wallet does not have a validity or expiry period.
Simplified Portal may change the maximum and minimum amounts at any time by notifying you at the point of recharge, or on the Milkman website (www.milkman.ae), and such change shall not constitute an amendment to these Terms and Conditions. No credit card, credit line, overdraft protection or deposit account is associated with a Milkman Wallet. The balance loaded onto your Milkman Wallet is non-refundable and may not be exchanged for cash or credit balance unless required by law in UAE. No interest, dividends or any other earnings on funds deposited to a Milkman Wallet will accrue or be paid or credited to you by Simplified Portal.
All amounts loaded onto your Milkman Wallet are held and denominated in AED.
- Fees and Expiration of Wallet Balances
Simplified Portal reserves its right, in its sole discretion and without any prior notice, to impose and/or revise charges/commissions in relation to your use of the Milkman Wallet. The current charges for your Wallet are provided hereunder, the same are subject to change;
Service Charges (AED.) Registration NIL Account top up through credit card/debit card/net banking/ e-wallet or any other electronic payment Payment method NIL Payment for goods and services NIL Membership charges (entitling a customer upto 30 free home deliveries) *Membership charges AED 25 for 30 days *Membership charges are non-refundable and will be charged in advance for 30 days or it may be offered for free trial basis for a particular period, on case to case basis, as may be decided by us.
- Receipts and Statements
Milkman Wallet holders are not sent statements of itemized transactions on their registered email id from a Milkman Wallet account. You can check the balance of your Milkman Wallet or review recent transactions on your Milkman Wallet by logging into your Milkman account on www.milkman.ae or on the Milkman mobile app.
You will need to use your Milkman Wallet to make purchases for the goods and availing the services on Milkman Platform. When you use your Milkman Wallet, you will receive the details of your order and payment in the Account History section of your Milkman account. The Shopping Credits section of your Milkman Account will provide the remaining balance of your Milkman Wallet. You should check your order and payments details to ensure that your account balance is correct
- Billing Errors, Corrections
Simplified Portal reserves the right to correct the balance of your Milkman Wallet if there is reason to believe that a clerical, billing or accounting error has occurred. If you have questions regarding your transaction history or any correction, or if you dispute any transaction or correction that has been assessed against your Milkman Wallet, please email your concern at email@example.com.
Simplified Portal will conduct an investigation and communicate the results and correct any error that after conducting a thorough investigation in a reasonable time-frame. If no error is found, a suitable explanation shall be communicated to you. Simplified Portal shall have no liability for any billing error unless you provide a notice within 7 (seven) days of the date of the transaction in question. You are requested to monitor your transactions and account balances accurately.
- Registration, Liability for Unauthorized Transactions
You are responsible for all transactions associated with your Milkman Wallet, including transactions claimed to be unauthorised. The Milkman Wallet does not have a separate authentication password or PIN and can be used to make transactions once you have logged-in to the Milkman Platform using Mobile Number-Password combination or Mobile number- OTP authentication. The mobile application remains in a state of permanent log-in and anyone with access to your mobile phone can have access to your application and thereafter use your Milkman Wallet. You agree to take full responsibility of any unintended or unauthorised access to your Milkman Wallet.
- Blocking of Milkman Wallet:
Simplified Portal reserves the right to block your Milkman Wallet and/or discontinue, if Simplified Portal determines or observes in its sole discretion that there has been any of the below instances/activities:
- fraudulent or unauthorized activities through your Milkman Wallet.
- unfair practices and or mala fide intention of claiming refunds from Milkman on fraudulent ground
- causing harassment to Milkman and / or its employees.
- directly or indirectly threaten to or cause harm to the brand image of Milkman on a public forum (including but not limited to social media, print or electronic media).
- Returning of money back to the customer in case of blocking of Milkman Account (Account closure).
In case of blocking of your Milkman Account by Simplified Portal due to any of the reason stated above, the money lying in your Milkman Wallet, after adjustment of any cashback/fraudulent transactions already given, shall be returned back to the source. The money shall be returned back to the source within 15 days from the date of raising successful request with the customer care, subject to submission of KYC, as applicable.
- Returning money back to the customer in case of voluntary closure of account by the customer:
In case you are not willing to use the Milkman Platform and want to close your account, the money lying in your Milkman Wallet, shall be returned back to the source on raising a request on the platform through customer care chat option. The money shall be returned back to the source within 15 days from the date of raising successful request with the customer care, subject to submission of KYC, as applicable.
- Privacy Statement
You hereby authorise Simplified Portal to disclose your information to Government authorities or to competent authorities or to credit bureaus or to other third persons, to comply with the obligation under the law. You also authorise Simplified Portal to use your information for offering product and services to you, including from its associates/partners unless specified otherwise.
For information concerning how we collect, use and disclose information concerning the Milkman Wallet and how to select privacy preferences regarding certain promotional communications, you should refer to our privacy statement mentioned on our website.
- Changes to these Terms and Conditions
Simplified Portal reserves the right to add, alter, amend and revise terms and conditions as well as the rules and regulations governing the Milkman Wallet without prior notice, and without assigning any reasons thereof. In the event of such changes, the latest terms & conditions will be updated and viewed on our website (www.milkman.ae)
- Cancellation of these Terms and Conditions
We may suspend or terminate these terms and conditions and revoke or limit any or all of the rights and privileges granted to you at any time without notice or liability. Termination may also result from your fraudulent or unauthorized use of the Milkman Wallet.
- Limited Liability and Disclaimer
Simplified Portal and its affiliates make no representations, warranties or conditions of any kind, express or implied, with respect to the Milkman Wallet, including, but not limited to, any implied warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, or non-infringement, or any warranty arising by usage of trade, course of dealing or course of performance. Simplified Portal does not represent or warrant that your Milkman Wallets will always be accessible or accepted.
In the event that Simplified Portal or its affiliates are found liable to you, you shall only be entitled to recover actual and direct damages and such damages shall not exceed the last balance held on your Milkman Wallet. Simplified Portal and its affiliates shall have no liability for any incidental, indirect or consequential damages (including without limitation loss of profit, revenue or use) arising out of or in any way connected with this Agreement, whether in contract, warranty, tort (including negligence, whether active, passive or imputed), product liability, strict liability or other theory, even if Simplified Portal its authorized representatives have been advised of the possibility of such damages. In no event shall Simplified Portal or its affiliates have any liability for unauthorized access to, or alteration, theft or destruction of a Milkman Wallet through accident, misuse or fraudulent means or devices by you or any third party, or as a result of any delay or mistake resulting from any circumstances beyond our control. Simplified Portal is not liable for non-fulfilment of any terms in full or in part due to any reason beyond its control.
The decision of the management of Simplified Portal is final and shall be binding at all times.
We may assign all or part of these Terms and Conditions without such assignment being considered a change to these Terms and Conditions and without notice to you and shall be released from all liabilities The assignee shall have the same rights and obligations as the assignor and shall agree in writing to be bound by the Terms and Conditions.
- Governing Law
All disputes, in connection with Milkman Wallet or its program shall be governed and construed in accordance with UAE Laws and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of Dubai only.
- Entire Terms and Conditions, Construction
These Terms and Conditions is the complete and exclusive between you and Simplified Portal, and supersedes and merges all prior proposals and all or any other prior arrangement/agreements. In the event that any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall be determined to be illegal or unenforceable, that provision will be eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that these Terms and Conditions shall otherwise remain in full force, effect and shall be enforceable. Headings herein are for convenience of reference only and shall in no way affect interpretation of these Terms and Conditions.
- In case of any grievances you can contact:
firstname.lastname@example.org or Help section of the Milkman.ae Platform
FEES AND PAYMENTS POLICY
Simplified Portal, having its registered office at 7th Floor, Down Town, Business Bay, PO Box 37223, Dubai, UAE (“Simplified Portal”, “we”, “us”or “our”) is managing and operating the mobile application/website https://www.milkman.ae/ (collectively referred to as the “Milkman Platform”) and the rules made there under, through which it inter alia facilitates the sale and purchase of perishable and non-perishable food products and households products and such other products on the Milkman Platform (“Products”) to the users of the Milkman Platform (“User” or “Users” or “you” or “your”).
FEES AND PAYMENT OPTIONS
- Simplified Portal does not levy any fee for browsing the Milkman Platform. Simplified Portal may in future, consider levying fees on the User for using the Milkman Platform as a whole, or for use of certain features of the Milkman Platform. In such an event, you agree to pay any such fees, as applicable. Simplified Portal does not covenant or guarantee providing you with a notice prior to enforcing such a levy of fees. Your continued usage of the Milkman Platform after such change in the fees will be considered to be your acceptance of such changes.
- In order to ensure User convenience, Simplified Portal offers multiple payment options to User. Simplified Portal without prior notice to User, reserves the right to add or delete payment options from the ones listed below:
- payment through net banking facilities;
- payment through select credit cards;
- payment through select debit cards;
- applicable food coupons provided to User
- payments through prepaid payment instruments and electronic wallets;
- Any other payment option as may be provided by Simplified Portal from time to time. The payment options referred to above shall hereinafter collectively be referred to as “Payment Options”. While reasonable endeavours are made to offer the Payment Options through varied banking channels, presently, Simplified Portal accepts payments only from major select banking avenues. Simplified Portal does not accept payments made through international debit/credit cards.
- It is expressly clarified that accepting a User’s payment through the Payment Options is solely at Simplified Portal’s discretion. Simplified Portal reserves the right to reject payment from a User through the Payment Options for any reason whatsoever. In order to further validate a User’s transaction, Simplified Portal may request the User to submit a copy of the User’s Know Your Customer documents (such as the User’s Emirates ID etc.), failing which, Simplified Portal reserves the right to reject a User’s payment made through the Payment Options.
- While using the Payment Options, User agrees to provide correct, complete and accurate financial information such as credit/debit card details or prepaid payment instrument account details which may be stored by Simplified Portal’s third party payment gateway provider. User(s) shall not use a credit/debit card or prepaid instrument which is not lawfully owned by him/her or which the User has not been lawfully authorised to use. The User shall solely be responsible for the security and confidentiality of his/her financial information. Simplified Portal disclaims all liabilities that may arise as a consequence of any unauthorised use of the User’s financial information and/or identity, including, details relating the Payment Options.
- Simplified Portal shall not be held responsible and shall not assume any liability in respect of any loss or damage suffered by a User owing to:
- lack of authorisation for any transaction, including such transactions carried out on gift cards and vouchers issued to User(s) as a part of Simplified Portal’s promotions.
- exceeding of the credit/debit limit mutually agreed between the User and the issuing bank.
- any payment issue arising out of technical glitches occurring during a transaction.
- declination of transaction for reasons beyond Simplified Portal’s control.
- Simplified Portal reserves the right to impose limits on the number of transactions a User may undertake over the Milkman Platform. Should the User exceed such transaction limits imposed by Simplified Portal, Simplified Portal reserves the right to refuse to process such transactions. Simplified Portal may refuse to process transactions emanating from User(s) who have suspicious or questionable transaction history on the Milkman Platform. Should Simplified Portal be dissatisfied with the credibility of a User or the genuineness of a transaction carried out on the Milkman Platform, Simplified Portal shall have the right to reject such transactions. Simplified Portal may also choose to delay the dispatch of Products purchased by such User or cancel the entire purchase at its sole discretion. The User agrees that Simplified Portal shall not be liable for any damage, interests or claims resulting from Simplified Portal’s decision to not process a transaction or delay in the processing of a transaction on account of a User’s suspicious activity on the Milkman Platform.
- All the Products listed on the Milkman Platform are including all applicable taxes. You will be responsible for payment of all fees/costs/charges associated with the purchase of Products from us and you agree to bear any and all applicable taxes including but not limited to VAT, duties and cesses etc. Despite Simplified Portal’s best efforts, there may be instances of mispricing of Products on the Milkman Platform during or after the process of purchase of Products has been carried out by the User. While thorough processes of verification are carried out prior to the publication of Product prices on the Milkman Platform, errors and discrepancies arising out of technical glitches and time lags is unavoidable. For avoidance of doubt, Simplified Portal’s curative actions that will arise in the event of a price difference arising on the actual maximum retail price of a Products against the price published on the Milkman Platform is set out below:
- If the maximum retail price of the Products delivered to the User is lower than the price published on the Milkman Platform, the User shall, within 72 (seventy two) hours from the time when he/she received the Products inform us at email@example.com in each case. Upon Simplified Portal being satisfied of the User’s claim, the difference in the purchase price against the maximum retail price shall be refunded into the User’s Milkman wallet within 72 (seventy two) business hours from the date of receiving the intimation from the User.
- If the maximum retail price of the Products listed on the Milkmant Platform is higher than what has been published and if Simplified Portal is not providing an offer or discount on such Products, then Simplified Portal reserves the right to charge the differential amount from your Milkman Wallet. If your Milkman wallet does not have the sufficient balance to give effect to the said revision, the Simplified Portal shall have the right to reserve the despatch of the purchased Products until you top-up your Milkman wallet with the sufficient amount required for order processing and your order shall be considered as cancelled and will not be processed.
- In order to process such refunds, the User will be required to inform us through a means of communication, as available for the customer at firstname.lastname@example.org or through the Help section on the Milkman Platform.
- To enable User to make payments for purchasing Products on the Milkman Platform, in addition to this FPP Policy, the terms and conditions of the User’s bank, applicable financial institution and/or card issuing association may be applicable. The User’s bank, financial institution or card issuing association may decline or prevent the User from making electronic payments for buying the Products on the Milkman Platform and Simplified Portal does not control the same and hence, shall not be at any point in time be held liable.
- Simplified Portal may, from time to time contract with third party service providers such as payment aggregators, courier and logistic service providers etc. Upon successful delivery of the products purchased by you through the Milkman Platform, Simplified Portal shall initiate payments to third party service providers.
- If it is brought to the User’s notice that a charge has been created on his/her payment instrument(s) for top up of a Milkman Wallet on the Milkman Platform and the User is not aware of such top up on the Milkman Platform, the User is first, required to verify if his/her family members, friends or business colleagues were authorised to carry out the purchase of Products on the Milkman Platform. If, despite this, the User continues to be unable to identify the charge created on his/her payment instrument(s) for purchase of Products on the Milkman Platform, the User may report such unauthorised purchase to us within 7 (seven) days from the date on which the unauthorised purchase was carried out on the Milkman Platform in order to enable Simplified Portal initiate investigations.
- If the User carries out a purchase on the Milkman Platform and the payment in lieu thereof has been invalidated, Simplified Portal reserves the right to retrieve the invalidated payment (“Invalidated Payment”) from the User Milkman Wallet. Should the User have insufficient credit in his Milkman Wallet in order to facilitate such redemption of the invalidated payment, the User shall within 7 (seven) days from the date of receiving a written notice from Simplified Portal, remit the Invalidated Payment into Simplified Portal’s bank account, details of which shall be set out in the notice. If the User fails to remit the Invalidated Payment into Simplified Portal’s bank account despite having received the notice, Simplified Portal shall be entitled to initiate civil and/or criminal legal action against the defaulting User at his/her cost and peril.
- Milkman Wallet
Milkman Wallet is issued to you by Simplified Portal. It allows you to load a AED value onto your account for use only on Milkman Platform. The AED value that you load onto your Milkman Wallet is a prepayment only for purchasing the Products and availing the services on Milkman Platform in Dubai UAE unless otherwise specified.
CUSTOMER SUPPORT TEAM:
Any queries or concerns relating to the Fees and Payment may be directed by you to our customer support team who can be contacted at:
email@example.com or Help section of the Milkman Platform