- All credit/debit cards’ details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties
- https://www.milkman.ae/ will not pass any debit/credit card details to third parties
- https://www.milkman.ae/ takes appropriate steps to ensure data privacy and security including through various hardware and software methodologies. However, (www.milkman.ae) cannot guarantee the security of any information that is disclosed online
- The https://www.milkman.ae/ is not responsible for the privacy policies of websites to which it links. If you provide any information to such third parties different rules regarding the collection and use of your personal information may apply. You should contact these entities directly if you have any questions about their use of the information that they collect.
- The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore, the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted.
1. Our collection of your delivery information
2. Our use of your delivery information
3. Our use of your delivery information
4. Accessing, reviewing and amending your delivery information
5. Third party website links
7. No spam or spoof emails
8. Protecting your delivery information
9. You can contact us about privacy questions.
All credit/debit cards’ details or information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties. We accept payments online using Visa and MasterCard credit/debit card in Arab Emirates Dirham currency. The country of M…..ae domicile is United Arab Emirates.
2. Addresses & Contact Details
Inclusion is mandatory. E-commerce merchants must disclose the E-mail Address, Contact Numbers and Address including the country, of their permanent establishment (the fixed place of business through which an e-commerce or mail / phone order merchant conducts its business) on their website. The Contact Number is mentioned. Kindly advise to include the remaining details. The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions would be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore the Customers must be notified about these changes as well as the Payment Gateway Provider
1. As part of your registration on the Site, you will be asked to provide us with certain delivery information, such as your name, mobile number, shipping address, email address and/or telephone number and other similar information.
2. You can pay online for your order using your credit card and/or debit card
3. You will need to input the card details into the section of the Site when prompted and confirm your shopping cart from any restaurant that you may be ordering from. We use these details for billing purposes and for the fulfillment of your orders. Following your registration on the Site, you should not post any delivery information (including any financial information) anywhere on the Site other than on the section of the Site as prompted. Restricting the posting of delivery information on the Site protects you from the possibility of fraud or identity theft.
4. We will collect transaction information based on your orders using the Site, this transaction information is used solely in relation to the transactions you undertake on the Site and for no other reasons.
5. Please note that we may use your Internet protocol (or IP) address (which is a unique number assigned to your computer server or your Internet service provider (or ISP)) to analyze user trends and improve the administration of the Site.
6. We may also collect information about your computer (for example, browser type) and navigation information (for example, the pages you visit on the Site) along with the times that you access the Site. Finally, we may collect additional information from or about you in other ways not specifically described here. For example, we may collect information related to your contact with our customer support team or store results when you respond to a survey. We may also collect feedback ratings and other comments relating to your use of the Site. Where we aggregate delivery information for statistical purposes, such aggregated delivery information shall be anonymized.
3. Our use of your delivery information
1. We only use your delivery information to provide services and customer support to you; to measure and improve our services to you; to prevent illegal activities and implement our user agreement with you ("User Agreement"); troubleshoot problems; collect fees; provide you with promotional emails and verify information you give us with third parties. For example, we may share some of the delivery information you give us with banks or credit card authorization, processing and verification services or with payment processor for fraud screening purposes. All credit card/Debit card payments are processed through secured payment gateway.
2. Though we make every effort to preserve your privacy, we may need to disclose your delivery information to law enforcement agencies, government agencies or other third parties where we are compelled so to do by court order or similar legal procedure; where we are required to disclose your delivery information to comply with law; where we are cooperating with an ongoing law enforcement investigation or where we have a good faith belief that our disclosure of your delivery information is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss, to report suspected illegal activity or to investigate a possible violation of our User Agreement.
3. For all orders of customers to be fulfilled and delivered accurately, only the address will be shared as part of the online order. Financial information is not disclosed in these circumstances.
4. All customer’s Personal identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
5. By registering on the Site, you give us your express consent to receive promotional emails about our services and emails announcing changes to, and new features on, the Site. If, at any time, you decide that you do not wish to receive any such emails, you can opt out of receiving such emails by clicking on the link at the bottom of any of the emails.
Protecting your delivery information
We take every precaution to safeguard all your delivery information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. All delivery information is encrypted. However, the Internet is not a secure medium and we cannot guarantee the privacy of your delivery information. You must enter your username and password each time you want to access your account or make transactions on the Site. Choose your password carefully using unique numbers, letters and special characters. Never share your username and password with anyone. If you are concerned that your username or password has been compromised, please contact our customer support team immediately and ensure you change your password by logging onto the My Account section of the Site.
4. Personal Contact Information
To place an order through the Web Site, we require you to supply us with your first and last name, home or other physical address, including your street name and address and name of your city or town, your telephone number or other "real world" personal contact information. If you supply us with your personal contact information, you may later access it, update it, modify it and delete any inaccuracies. If you would like to review or change the details you have supplied us with, you may do so at any time by accessing your account through the “My account” information link on the user main page. You can have more than one contact information, depending on your location.
5. Your Email Address
To register for an account, we require you to supply us with your email address, or other information needed to contact you online and over the phone. We use your e-mail address to confirm your order and to communicate with you in case of an order problem, so one can register without an e-mail address. If you supply us with your email address, you may later access it, update it, modify it and delete any inaccuracies by accessing your account through the “My account” information link on the user main page.
6. Credit Card and Payment Information
When you place an order through the Web Site, you are required to select a method of payment. Makemymeal.ae is not interested in your credit card information, since orders could be paid at the door directly to the restaurant through methods of payment such as cash, credit card or payment checks. Online credit card payment is also an option and for some restaurants it can be the only method of payment. For transactions with online credit cards, we transmit your entire credit card information to the appropriate credit card company in an encrypted format with globally accepted rules and applications during order processing. Upon your choice, we keep a part of your credit card information in an encrypted format, taking precaution to maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards over your credit card information.
7. Order Placement Information
We may collect information actively generated by the placement of the order, such as a payment method, type and number of goods ordered or discount coupons used etc. We use this information to process your order and analyze and support your use of the Web Site. This information may be disclosed only to our staff and to third parties involved in the delivery of your order or the analysis and support of your use of the Web Site.
8. Navigation and Clickstream Data
As you browse our Web Site, we gather navigational and clickstream data that shows which pages you have Web Sited,what kind of features you have used or how long you have stayed on a particular page etc. This information will not reveal your identity or be linked to you personally. We use this information to complete, support and analyze your purchases from us; to facilitate and improve your use of the Web Site; to comply with any requirements of law; to serve, or have a third party serve specialized or relevant advertising content and/or recommendations to you on the Web Site or on a third party’s Web Site and for internal purposes.
9. Use of Advertising Companies to Serve Ads in our App
These companies may employ cookies and action tags to measure advertising effectiveness. They may also use this technology to serve specialized or relevant advertising content and/or recommendations to you on the Web Site or on their Web Sites. Any information that these third parties collect via cookies and action tags is completely anonymous and does not contain any personal contact information.
10. Use of Google AdWords
This website uses the Google AdWords remarketing service to advertise on third party websites (including Google) to previous visitors to our site. It could mean that we advertise to previous visitors who haven’t completed a task on our site, for example using the contact form to make an enquiry, register or order. This could be in the form of an advertisement on the Google search results page, or a site in the Google Display Network.
We don't sell or rent your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent. We may combine your information with information we collect from other companies and use it to improve and personalize our services, content and advertising. If you do not want to receive marketing communications from us via e-mail or participate in our ad-customization programs, simply communicate your preference to us via e-mail or log onto your account to change your relevant settings from “My account” link on the user main page.
12. Do We Disclose Your Personal Information?
We may disclose your information to our staff and to third parties involved in the delivery of your order, and the analysis and support of your use of the Web Site. We may disclose your information if necessary to protect our legal rights, if the information relates to actual or threatened harmful conduct, or we have good faith belief that such action is necessary to (1) conform to the requirements of law or comply with governmental orders, court orders, or legal process served on us or (2) to protect and defend our property or other rights, the users of the Web Site or the public. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk protection.
Most cookies are "session cookies," meaning that they are automatically deleted from your hard drive at the end of a session.
You are always free to decline our cookies if your browser permits.
You may encounter cookies from third parties on certain pages of the Web Sites that we do not control.
14. Protection of Your Personal Information
Web Site has secure pages to collect user information and most critical data is stored in encrypted form. We use various technical and management practices to help protect the confidentiality, security and integrity of data stored on our system. Our servers use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) and encryption technology that works with Netscape Navigator, Microsoft Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari and Chrome.
Your information is stored on our servers located in Turkey. We use many tools (passwords, physical security, etc.) to protect your personal information against unauthorized access and disclosure. However, as you probably know, third parties may unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or private communications, and other users may abuse or misuse your personal information that they collect from the Web Site. Therefore, although we work very hard to protect your privacy, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your personal information or private communications would always remain private.
16. Third Parties
This policy addresses only the use and disclosure of information we collect from you. If you disclose your information to others, whether they are users or restaurants on our Web Site or other third parties that we provide links to their web sites, different rules may apply to their use or disclosure of the information you disclose to them. M…… does not control the privacy policies of third parties.
Remark: Do we use Third parties on our App?